Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
I just reached home from dhoby not long ago.
I was standing in th bus all the way home la.
My feet are hurting like crap after running this evening.
Am like dead tired now. Full stop.
Okay. So, I ran 9 rounds, fast jogging. Then 2 rounds slow jog.
My stomach made me felt so uncomfy when I ran.
I dont know why the water i drank 3 hours earlier still wont digest.
How nice running with a stomach full of liquid.
Then bathed and headed down to dhoby for dinner at Subway.
I had my brunch at home therefore i still have enough to buy myself my favourite Italian BMT meal with white chips cookies. Yums.
However i didnt have more money to go kbox with the rest to sort of celebrate Aiwee's birthday which is on this weekend. Sad.
Anyway, hope they had fun. =)
So poor me gotta train with him for napfa test, which dont have to spend a single cent. Hurhur.
By the way, he ordered a foot-long BMT, double meat some more la.
It costed $10 something for that. Nice.
I swear one day I'll try to eat a foot-long sub too. haha..
Or maybe I can only eat so much if I've starved for a whole day.
I may not look like i can eat that much but trust me, I can swallow a cow if I'm hungry.
Haha, kidding. But i really can eat.
By the time we finished our dinner was already going 10.
So am finally home now. Finally.
My legs seriously gonna break if I'm still standing on the bus till now.
I need a break man.
I still gotta work tomorrow at noon can. *dreads
Am getting sick of work. I wanna quit, again! Yes.
I will quit one day. I dont really enjoy working there.
I still have to work full on Sunday la. How shitty can that be.
Just because they couldnt find people to work. Like hello?
I'm just a part-timer and doesnt even get the benefits full-timers get and we have to do double, triple job for that pathetic 5 bucks an hour! What crap.
Now even have to take over the dishes just because they have yet to find dishwashers.
The captain was even assigned to wash the dishes for the whole day can.
Why there are no dishwashers? Good question. Ask me!
Okay. I had enough making myself piss because of work.
Recently I really felt like I'm wasting my youth man.
Especially when seeing my friends spending their youth to the fullest, doing the things they like and make it personal career, etc.
How I wish I had something to start with doing the things I would like to do.
Most of all, I need time!
I cant wait for this hectic and stressful semester to end soon please. Sigh.
My life is revolving projects, projects and more projects. Final year projects.
Next semester will be fully internship and i dont know if I even look forward to that..
So many things I wanna do!
But for now, I need a good rest.
@ 11:35 PM
