Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
I reached home from school around 6.30pm.
It was quite late already so I quickly get changed into my running vest, feed the pup, and get ready to go out.
I went for a run and ran a distance of approx. 2.5km.
It took me 16 mins to complete the distance.
Then I walked briskly home straight after.
It was 7pm plus already by then.
My mind was almost blank on the way home.
So I recalled and hummed 2 full songs till I reached home.
I was not in the right mood, I know.
But, I guess the run numbed my mind from thinking too much for a while.
And thinking back, it's been a while since I went for a run by myself, alone.
I used to go for a long, serious run alone only when:
- competitions are around the corner,
- I want to maintain my stamina,
- I am addicted to running,
- I need to destress from work,
- Or I am not in the right mood.
So what do you think?
Maybe I am getting to do this more and more often?
If so then it will meant something.
I don't wanna think.
I don't meant I don't want to use my brain to think.
It's that I try to refrain those thoughts.
What I can do now is to do what's right.
And what is really right?
All i know is that I am never right.
Right?
I think I should take a step back.
No point making the move and mess things up further, right?
I can only hope for the better days.
Even if I didn't do enough, and supposed to make the move...
I guess for this time I shall remain stagnant.
You are not going through all this alone, you know?
If only you know.
@ 10:15 PM
