Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Yeah. I had my last day working at Suki.
I was off earlier because business was quite bad.
But when I'm leaving, more and more people came in.
Luckily I'm off if not I'll have to be so busy. Ha.
Anyway, I worked on Monday and today.
Tomorrow, I'm gonna be free and it'll be time with Bee again!
My stomach ain't good these days.
Last Sunday I didn't even get a good night rest because of the pain.
I got a mailer from Clinique for free sample. Ha.
I've received 2 same mailers actually.
But the mailer says 'One to a customer'. Hmmm.
Does that means I can only get 1 sample still?
Well, doesn't really bothers me anyway.
My Dior facial cleanser and toner are finishing!
That bothers me more cos' I'm saving up to upgrade my phone as the plan is up already.
My phone is going bonkers.
But considering the times it dropped from so high and being thrown so hard, it's still functioning fine.
It's just that it's switching off on its own as and when it likes.
How would I be able to response to any emergency calls if there's any if the phone switches off by itself?
I can't possibly be checking it so frequently.
Just today while I'm having break, I had to switch it on like 3, 4 times just to get it stay on.
Now, that's irritating when I have to wait a minute for it to be ready for use and it turns off automatically straight after.
Oh well.
One day I'm looking forward to...
It's my birthday.
He's already thinking about the present part.
It makes me awaits the surprises but I really don't wish him to splurge on me.
I just wish for the day to be well spent.
I still remembered my first birthday that was celebrated with him. :)
Simply sweet.
Just bring me to that very place, being with You is enough to me make my day.
Okay. That's all for personal.
Today we had 2 female adults customers which one of them is a mother, carrying the baby.
The baby was only few months old therefore the baby chair was not suitable for use.
The adults are having buffet and the baby is so adorable.
But I can see that the mum was feeling quite troublesome having the baby around as she had to carry the baby.
It's buffet and who don't wish to enjoy the food wholeheartedly but I think the mum is not enjoying.
She's frowning at times when she eats.
She had to keep positioning the baby so that he/she won't fall.
She will passed the baby to her sis/friend and back and forth.
She had to take care of the baby. Blah, blah, blah...
Then I was wondering, if I was the mum what would I have done?
Maybe I'll stay home to prepare equally delicious meal for ourselves to indulge in.
Maybe I'll go to a restaurant which provide chairs for infants.
Maybe I'll bring along the pram but it occupies space, so finding a suitable restuarant is still important.
And I'll definitely have my husband with me cos' he's stronger rather than just having girl pals to take turns to take care of the baby.
The daddy have more responsibility than girl pals mah.
Haha.
I'm thinking too much.
I just think that that baby is so adorable.
The mum was trying to feed her chawamushi.
How cute.
Last day of work wasn't that tiring due to lesser business.
I'm gonna plan how to spend the month of vacation well.
I guess I'm still not that obsess with money even though I'm quite a spender.
I save from my allowance to get what I need or want.
Things I want don't come flying to me like I'm a magnet please.
Am a person with plans and dreams.
Talking about dreams, I used to dream of being a runner for life.
That was my passion then.
It still is but after so much counselling by my mentors, they've knocked reality into me and now I'm looking at a bigger picture.
It is not easy to run as a career for someone like me, or rather with my family background.
I'm not rich.
Reality is a bad place to be.
There are limitations to how far one's dream can be achieved.
But again, giving up passion just to face reality...
Not that nice either, right?
That's the dilemma.
Nevertheless, I had learnt that I can only look forward and not backward.
The chances and open opportunities lie ahead, not behind.
The past we once had was our classroom where we learnt our lessons from.
Even those regrets were all too late.
I meant the least effort I put into my studies last time.
I can only think back and keep looking forward.
At least all that had me learning.
Now onwards, I've got to plan well and try my best to start building the foundation towards the things I wish to achieve years down the roads.
Haha.
Does that sounds like me?
If not, I guess people still don't know me well enough.
The other day I was looking through the stuffs I've received from my pals back in secondary school days.
I read a note that my buddy wrote before our O's.
Those well wishes touches my heart.
It's been years from then already.
At least the friendship was a worthwhile one to look back at after reading the words.
Even though we rarely meet now, I also wishes them all the best in whatever they do, in my heart. :)
I don't need any returns.
The more I don't need untrue friends.
After all, being the nicer ones are the more appreciated ones in the end, somehow.
I'm a Libra, where I'm more of a giver.
But that's not something to be taken advantage of either.
Knowing that the deeds are appreciated is enough.
Yup.
Alright, I think that's a lil' lot about my thoughts.
There are more.
I shall stop here.
I like my diary.
For the first time, it's more personal. Ha.
@ 11:27 PM
