Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm so so sick.
My stomach is still on the road to recovery.
But my head is killing me the whole day, everyday.
It's hurting so much.
I stayed home today and he came over to accompany me after his project.

Yesterday, went to school to return the laptop.
After returning, I went to SAA to collect the Crumpler pouch.
I've got a purple Thristy AL Large.
It's not that bad as I thought they'll give smaller ones.
It fits my digi cam nicely.

After I've collected the pouch, he reached school to fetch me out.
We went to Wheellock Place's Nokia Care Centre to service my new phone because the bluetooth is not working.
Nokia Care called just now and told me they needed more time to repair that.
Nice. Now I'll have to wait longer till I can get my phone back.
I really hope they don't scratch the phone if not I'll complain!

After that, we had my lunch and his brunch at Sakae Sushi there.
At first I was thinking about having the buffet but we had A-la-carte instead.
We ate quite a lot and was filled.
I have discount with my UOB card for a-la-carte meal but didn't bother to use in the end anyway.
It was $40+ for that meal lah but at least we ordered what we wanted to eat and not just having sushi buffet.
Later, we went to Paragon's M1 to upgrade my line and bought my 3G SIM card and a DATA card for GPRS usage.
I've also check with the customer service about my student plan which means I queued twice!
First I queue to make purchases and then again for enquiries.

My fever came on and off.
I'm so sick. Too sick.
I hate to be sick. Who likes it anyway.
But my illness just not like recovering.
Sighs.

By the way, I like his phone (N80) cos' it has got WiFi and I have wireless at home.
He was using wireless with his phone just now.
It's like a mini computer and super cute. Ha.
He's definitely got a great phone.
I like my own too but I can't get it back yet!
That's irritating.

Oh yah, last Saturday when we went Cineleisure to return my uniforms, I wanted to get a Pooh's figuring from that stupid capsule-dispensing machine again when I saw one.
I gave him a dollar to try cos' I think I'm not as lucky as him.
And guess what?
He managed to get the Pooh one for me!
With just one try!
How lucky. Ha.

But he's more interested in the Anniversary Pooh stuff toy lah.
The Anniversary Pooh is super duper cute!
But the price is 'cute' too you see. Sian.
He likes it a lot too and feels like getting it for me but I rather him not to spend on that although it's really really very adorable lah.
Unless he strike lottery or something, then with the extra money should he then get it if he wants. LOL.
There are 2 sizes available and the price also got 2 'sizes' lah.

I doubt I can go out tomorrow too depending on my condition.
I miss the times when I'm all well and able to do anything I want to.
Now I can't even move too much if not my head will start to hurt.
My birthday is last then a month away.
I still have to be back to school for ITP briefing.
It doesn't matter but I wonder when I'll be fully recover...
Sighs...

Before the day ends...
Happy 2 and a half year together Bebe :*


@ 11:40 PM