Monday, September 25, 2006

Last Saturday
I went down to FES's flea market to take a look at how's business in the afternoon.
My Sis had her friend's comapny so I met him at Chinatown Station to go to Harbourfront together.
We shopped around and he bought me another black Adidas top that I already had one in white.
He likes that top so he got another colour for me too. :)
But it's kinda sad that the light gummy blue already left with last piece as this series was past year's one.
Anyway, so we had our dinner at Subway before more shopping.

Later in the evening we went back to Chinatown and wanted to go to check out how's our sales doing.
Before that, we went to OG to get new garments.
We spent more than enough to become a member.
Gosh, how many memberships have I made recently?
By the time it was already 9pm and my Sis is packing up for the day so we decided not to go to FES.
We went to Dhoby Ghaut to get other stuffs.
Then homed from there as usual.

On Sunday
I was woken up around 7am++ because of my Dad lah.
It was a close shave that I may not get to see Happy again can.
But he said he only wanted to bring it out for a walk.
How to trust him when all the previous pups that we kept were brought out and never see them again?
So, happily, I can't sleep anymore.
Then I had my brunch really early and sort out more clothes for the flea as ordered by my Sis.

I went down to FES in the afternoon and I was catching some sleep on the bus cos' I'm just too tired!
Then I made my way there via a long walk.
I reached there and display the stuffs properly.
I had a whole big cup of Ice Kopi Cino to perk myself up.
And ended up, that was all that I had for the whole afternoon till evening.
By then I was feeling like I'm floating and giddy lah.
I needed food to fill me up.

I was too lazy to walk and so I spent the whole time at the flea, looking after the unit, looking at what others are selling, etc.
Then I met him at PS for dinner around 8pm.
Am so famished and tired lah.
But was feeling much much better after the dinner.

He decided to come to my place as there's pasar malam nearby.
It was the last day already so we don't wanna missed last chance till don't when later will there be pasar malam here again.
We had the Smelly Tofu!
We're gonna missed it till the next time round.
The Auntie say their next destination is at Woodlands lah.
We had a box each and he bought 2 boxes home for his parents.
Okay, I so feel like eating again ah.
Then, home we went and he tried his best to bring it back before the tofus turns cold.

Tomorrow is the 26th.
My chinese birthday! Ha.
Cakes!
And I haven't contact my LO yet lah.
Later will do so and hope she's in.


We are gonna play badminton again later after his class.
I hope the court will be available.
Last week we played till our fingers hurt.
I had to cut al my nails short. Hur.
I will try to get a new racket soon if possible.
But now I hope I can find the thingy to wrap around the handle first.


Things to do:
- Must contact my LO
- Find that thingy for my racket
- Clear up Happy's mess
- Feed the hungry Happy Burp!
- ....

and more lah.


And oh yes, we probably be having flea market for the whole of next month cos' we need to pay the fee for month already instead of by weeks.
This is included that we are able to have enough to pay first.
It's still better to pay by weeks lah.
But the good thing for the change is that our unit will be fixed.
Yesterday and yester-Yesterday's business wasn't very good.
The crowd was lesser.

Anyway, I needa get busy.
Bye.


@ 2:26 PM