Friday, September 15, 2006

My com is giving me real headaches.
How am I'm supposed to do my work when school reopens? *dreads

Anyway, results were out.
This semester was bad but not the worse still I think.
My poor cumulative GPA drop from >3 to just a 3!
It was quite a relieve at least it's still a 3 but am not happy with the results lah.
Honey score a full 4 for his GPA this semester! :D
He's still the smarter one.
He score all As and 2 DIST. Nice?
I'm so happy for him. :)))
So, I treated him to Ajisen Ramen and extra big bowl for him.
I still love their ramens.

I haven't been doing much.
We wanted to go for a run later but today's weather was to wet and cold so, we're not running.
I'm in his project lab using the com right now.
He was doing the drilling of the PCB boards just now.
I miss D&T lesson back then. Ha.
But now I'm quite sensitive with the particles flying around from filing the stuffs.
Lalala.
I'm trying to pass the time.
I'm looking forward to ITP posting result.
Am just wondering what 'surprise' it would bring.

For now, I'm looking forward to what's for dinner!
I can't stop eating.

JAY CHOU!
The other night I was watching TV and Jay plays the bball like... Woah!
Bee sort of quit playing bball already though.
I still remembered the ways he did the stunts and tricks on me lah.
He was way so cool too lah.
I won't forget the first time he hugged me when he's all sweaty after a bball game!

Alright, back to my main concern now.
What shall I fill my stomach with later?


@ 4:33 PM