Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's been a while.
I didn't feel like blogging because of the com.
Anyway, the weekend was great.

Last Sunday
I went for my facial appointment at The Amara.
I had the Diamond Revitaliser treatment.
It was super nice and I can see visible result till now.
They made me buy their packages after that lah.
He waited 2 hours plus for me to be done. :)
Then to his place to watch him played his favourite PS2 game.

Monday
I went to school to meet him and waited for him to be off from his project.
I see him did the drilling and stuffs.
It seems so cool and smart cos' I'm not engineer person lah. Ha.
So, went to his place for dinner.
It was vegetarian meal. Full of starch but yummy.
As usual, he played the same game on PS2.
And later I made him watch the new 9pm drama series with me because he can't stop playing. Ha.
Then before I go home, he made me play versus with him on the Playstation.
Happily, he won me for all the game lah.
He plays everyday and night and I don't play, that's the difference.
Anyway I'm too lazy these days.

Tuesday, which is minutes ago...
I went to school and waited for him to be off.
We went for run at school's stadium.
I ran 2k only and he ran 4k.
Then he did some pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, the usual.
I was feeling lazy to do much.
Anyway NAPFA is over for me already. Lalala.
After that, we went to wash up and all refreshed for dinner in town.

We had our dinner at Subway.
It was our usual choice of meal after training everytime.
Then we walked around to past some time before we went home.
I had appointment again on the 30th.
I'm like so broke lah.

Tomorrow(today), I'll have to make a trip to Nokia Centre to get my new phone.
It finally arrived and I wonder if it's good.
They said it was not an export set which I won't want.
They claimed that they don't give used phone.
I hope they're words are true cos' who knows right?
Hopefully the warranty is a new card cos' it'll be warranted for another full 1 year from tomorrow when I get the new phone.


These days I've been waking up in the afternoon partly cos' I've been sleeping late doing nothing much, like reading, etc...
I can't even used the com in peace so I rather not use it.
Today, in another few hours time will be the annoucement of the result on SAS.
I don't know how I feel towards that.
I don't have much feelings though. Hmmm.
I don't expect flying colours.
Maybe I should wake up earlier and go to school to use the com.
Also, included that I can wake up.

Hur... Gonna have to go back to school for ITP briefing on my birthday.
And I realised that my chinese birthday was only the day before, on the 26th.
I'm like so free during the weekdays morning and afternoon because he'll be doing his FYP in school and I'll be a pig at home.
I'm free for now so people coming date me for shopping or coffee! Ha. Just kidding.
But am really free cos' I'm not working.


Well, well, I shall write again when I'm free.


@ 12:54 AM