Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Guess what?
Am sick, AGAIN!
It's the 3rd time in a short while!
I'm sick of taking medicines.
Actually I don't wanna see the doc but Mummy insisted.
At least now I'm feeling better. Thanks to her. :)
The meds are making me drowsy.

Yesterday, went down to The Amara's Mary Chia for the voucher thingie.
We were unfamiliar with that area and took a while to find it. Ha.
I made a mistake and didn't wanna take do the treatment yesterday.
So, they extended my appointment to the 10th.
I'll still have to top-up the bit of balance for the treatment.
It's a trial and I chose the facial treatment intead of slimming, which I don't need as far as anybody can see, and their body massage+sauna treatment.
I wonder if it's as good as they said.
The place is nice as it was just renovated.
So, shall visit again this coming Sunday.

Then we headed to Orchard Popular as his needs to buy the stuff for his project.
It was Tuesday so... Gelare for the sweet tooths! :)
One large waffle with ice-cream for each, instead of the usual one large waffle topped with 3 scoops at least.
He came to my place and we had dinner at BPP.
Then home for me to do 'facial' for him. Ha.

By the way, the Supervisor called me up yesterday but he called later than the expected time.
Anyway, he said he managed to get me a new Orange 6280 but WITHOUT the box.
He'll call me up again weeks later after the stock is shipped over because orange colour is the limited edition.
A new phone without the box?
How well-protected and brand new can that be?
I wonder.
But if it doesn't seem like brand new, I'll just reject it.
I don't care.
For now, I'll just have to wait and hope my phone don't malfunction for these weeks.

I'm bored.
I had things to do at home but I'm too lazy to do.
I wish I can revamp my bedroom.
No matter how tidy my area is, just turn around and you can see all the mess that were piled up since God-knows-when for my Sis' area.
She don't allow anyone to touch or tidy for her but she don't do it herself!
She don't even return home. SIGH.
One day I will make sure all the mess to be gone for good.

For now, I need some good rest.


@ 4:10 PM