Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Woah! Another 3 days had passed...
Monday at work was exciting.
I finally get to do something challenging.
YAY! :D
The SD asked me to do the laying out of 1 whole section of the magazine using Freehand and I'm lovin' it.
The deal is that he said he won't want us to do layout because of time constraint and I know he's afraid we might mess things up but he's asking me to help! Haha.
I love designing and doing the layout.
It was quite simple as there's a format to follow.
I had to get the texts in and also I had to go the the 'studio' to take pictures of the products to be featured.
I think I prefer to use SLR camera.
Was it a DSLR that I used?
I don't but I like it over digicam.
Yup.
Monday was quite slack as Tuesday is a public holiday and many either took leave or half-day leave.
Therefore the place is less tense with lesser supervision.
Anyway, it's layout, layout, layout.
It's fun but kinda scared that the SD will be too precise about the details.
But it all started out well and fun.
Anyway, the SD is good lah.
After work I met Bee at Dover and go home together.
He was guiding me in the game and I was quite tired as I've been sleeping late.
Then I decided to let him complete 1 disc first then I continue to play.
I doubt I even have the time lah.
I did even have the time to play The Movies borrowed from my workplace.
I only played for one night.
The best part of my workplace is that it's comfortable and full of games and mags!
Tuesday was a holiday.
I went to his place to meet him and went down to Far East Plaza cos' I wanted a haircut.
I decided not to go to Jean Yip till I have recover from my 'bankruptcy'. Haha.
The hairdresser's not bad.
I will get her to cut or do my hair for me next time again.
Then after cutting my hair and him waited for me, I treated ourselves with Chippy's Triple C.
It's delicious lah.
And it's extra spicy!
YUMS!
We sat down at Ya Kun for an Ice Coffee and half-boiled eggs before heading back to his place for dinner.
I wanted to continue doing the layout though it's holiday but I ended up watching him play game and TV.
I went home earlier and did some pathing of the product pictures before going to sleep.
Today's back to work.
I continued doing the section of the mag.
I had to perfect the image's colour balance, brightness, etc because the lightings in the studio ain't good lah.
LOL.
So, I was trying to finish that few pages and finished it in the late afternoon after going through by the editor afew times and checking by the SD...
It's DONE!
It's another achievement. :)))
I look forward to Nov issue.
After work I went back to school to meet Bee.
I waited at our school's foyer for him to come from the stadium.
He's keeping himself fit for the test.
I do miss running with him whenever we're free.
It's work, work, work and more work.
The 4th week is gonna pass very soon.
I guess 17 weeks ain't that hard to pass and I'm glad that I've got the opportunities to work here. :)
We had our dinner at Foodcourt 4.
The place looks much more spacious now lah.
I still miss the old stalls.
And I do miss my school for the 2 and a half year that I've been through there... *reminiscing
We had the western meal for dinner.
I shall try out the new dishes next time.
Then we headed home seperated as he still needs to do he work and I'm so drained from sleep debt.
So, it's home sweet home.
But I miss his company lah.
I still have my logbook to fill up for last week's work because I typed them down instead.
Still, I'm feeling half awake only.
I'm wondering what will I be doing tomorrow.
I hope it's something that can keeps me awake.
I start to dread printing the ebook cos' it's such a routine during free time and my mind will want to drift into lala land.
I'm starting to get addicted to my job cos' I like what I do.
I'm wondering if we're getting paid tomorrow like the rest of the staff lah. Lol.
Hmmm. I like IE7.
I shall wait for Win Vista to be out.
Win XP is getting boring...
All my life :)
@ 10:40 PM
