Sunday, October 29, 2006

Friday
I went to work as usual.
I only did the printing of the HWM again cos' I don't have any tasks to do already yet.
I took my time and finished the 5th mag and the last for now.
Now, I can just wonder what to do on Monday.
Else I'll have to ask for work to do again.
Our colleagues from another department brought us to Ghim Moh to have Ah Balling Tang Yuan! Yums!

Then I went to his place to accompany him after work.
I was quite tired already but just love to be so carefree around him. :)
Then I took bus to town from is place and change bus to go home from town.
Yesterday was my last day of my bus concession that's why and I don't have money to top-up cash to take train.
I've bought hybrid concession already for the new month so I can travel with any transport all I want. Ha.


Today(Saturday), I woke up late as usual cos' I play game the night before till quite late.
I actually was woken up by my Sis' loud voice at 12noon but I was feeling too lazy to wake up.
So I continue to sleep till 2pm ah.
I had my very late brunch at home and get changed to meet Bebe.

We went to VivoCity to have our dinner.
After dinner, we had dessert at CoffeeBean.
Mocha Ice-Blended and my favourite Tiramisu!
I was talking about my work to him while we were walking so it was better to chat over at CoffeeBean.
But ended up I was too engrossed in my Tiramisu and drink, I don't feel like continuing my topic already. Ha.
Then my tired boy was dozing off on the comfy couch after a late night playing game lah.

After dessert was window shopping.
We went to Best to get my stuff and played some games again.
The whole of Vivo was crowded lah.
But it is a nice place to shop as they have almost everything I like there, despite the 'congestion'.
The outdoor was a much better place with lesser people.
It was much more peaceful where people spend the time enjoying the sea breeze and view.
It was my favourite past time to kan hai(look at the sea) whenever I'm bored, happy, or upset.

And, back into the shopping centre for more shopping.
We went to Candy Empire to get that jellybeans!
Candy Empire is definitely one of my favourite shops there man.
My paradise for my sweet tooths! Ha.

We tried the jellybeans at the MRT station and on the trains.
The person-in-charge walked pass us but didn't say anything. Lol.
It's not like we're dirtying the place too anyway.
He just eat and eat, trying out the different flavours lah.
Then he ate the Liqorice flavour and he was totally turned off! Haha.
He can't stop complaining about that yucky taste to me.
It was so funny and cute.
I let him bring it home for him to sabotage whoever he will be treating them with the beans. Haha *evil :D
This kinda sweets is for sharing with than to just eat it all by yourself mah.

And, PICTURES! :)))
I took some pictures of him with me on the train but he just can't stop making faces whenever I take each shots lah.
He is super playful. Haha.
Then I realised that 2 of the photos looks funny when I keep scrolling them next to next.
And this is how it looks!
LOL!

I really had a great time with him. :)
All smiles and stress-free.
Lovely.








A whole new world with You. :)


@ 12:45 AM