Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
We went to watched Happy Feet on Thursday as mentioned.
The show is so nice and the characters are so adorable.
It is quite funny too.
I like the show and I don't mind watching again.
I like adorable things. Ha.
Thursday was the closing day for the production of the Dec's issue.
Finally had a chance to take a break.
I've done a total of 21 pages this time, out of like 100 pages of the mag.
Haha.
It's finally closed and will probably get ready to do Jan's issue soon.
Before that, my next weekends will be down at Expo for Sitex.
And there goes my weekends.
Then Friday's work was slacking and I ask if the art director needs help and did some surfing on the net for examples.
I was bored so I borrowed the Nintendo DS to play.
I tryout a few games to kill my whole afternoon blue with nothing to do.
Other time I'll be either surfing the net a bit or listen to Mr Brown's podcasts.
That's how bored I was after my tasks were done.
I went to his place after that and accompanied him to the clinic to see the doctor.
He's sucha brave boy lah.
He had a mini 'operation' and he says it's not painful at all.
I already felt painful just looking at how the doctor did it.
I'm glad it was nothing serious.
His mum was quite worried before that.
Now it's my duty to help him take care of the wound. :)
I still worry for him and hurt to see him like that.
Saturday, which had just passed not long, I met Bee at Bukit Batok for a walk at West Mall and to visit my colleague's comic shop.
I feel like buying some of the comics.
I used to be too lazy to be reading one but it's actually not that hard to read. Lol.
At least my Chinese ain't that bad.
I won't mind watching anime definitely cos' I can simply read the subtitles in English.
After that we went to Burger King to get something to eat and drink while we waited for the rain to stop.
I guess after eating Carl's Jr, the burgers from BK seems quite incomparable already.
Too bad there ain't an outlet there or nearby.
Once the rain stopped, we headed down to Bukit Panjang Plaza.
He wanted to buy games but didn't managed to get.
So he ended up buying Spriggan anime movie that he wanted quite some time ago.
I did some shopping for household needs too.
And I had my dinner at Mos Burger again.
All the burgers are gonna make me fat man.
But at least these burgers are not too oily, nor is it fried.
Anyway, came home after that to watch anime on YouTube.
We were not able to watch the one that he bought because my dad was talking on the phone way to loudly(he always do lah).
Yup.
After few episodes, I was feeling drowsy and decided to rest and he rested with me too.
We fell asleep again and he had to chase for the bus as usual.
I did some chores when I got home and he's soundly asleep by the time I am typing here.
My Sis' gonna accompany me to the shop to recommend some clothes that they have.
She's gonna get some for me. :) Yay.
And Her World Dec's issue is finally out.
I've been waiting for days and seriously their production date ain't really fixed I guess.
Certain months I'll be able to get it around 20th of the month bad it ranges all the way up to 1 week after.
Anyhow, I think I should just subscribe lah.
I can also save a dollar each issue. Ha.
Soon, I guess.
Christmas is coming!!!
It's sucha joyous occasion whenever December is approaching.
The atmosphere is already in the air.
If only there are Santa in Singapore.
There's no chimney for flats that we stay in so poor Santa probably can only go via the rubbish chute to every level!
Ha.
That could be one reason why we don't have Santa working here.
Alright, unless Singapore snows one day, till then.
I shall stop talking about it else I can just list down all the reasons why no Santa here. Ha.
Well, I like Christmas. :)
@ 1:20 AM
