Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
I think updating my blogging has become a weekly thing cos' I hardly have enough time to have a good
rest either.
I have been busy with my work and stuffs.
By the time I reach home was quite late already and the most I can do is to surf the net while waiting for my hair to dry and turn in after that.
I'm getting used to it and I kinda like it this way.
Being busy ain't that bad, at least it makes me feel like living real.
Who doesn't wish to lead a carefree life anyway?
But I'm glad with the way I am able to past the time wisely. :)
We've already gotten the Nov issue first hand from the print. :D
Cool. Our names are in there too. Lol.
However I still doesn't like the photos that I've taken lah.
There's the advertorial, content and images I helped to do.
Anyway, I had some great people to learn from in my workplace. :)
I'm still learning and I gladly am.
I had another assignment which is to do another larger section for the Dec issue.
And I really enjoying doing the layout.
I've helped to updated the promotional posters and now I had to do the brochure for the upcoming event at Expo.

Yes.
And even I'm on leave on Friday, I suggested to bring it back to do at my free time because I think it's quite urgent and I finally had the time to do it after the poster and mag.
I still got a part-time to do later at Harbourfront helping the circulation side out.
And Friday was an unlucky day for me haven't I mention?
Okay, I woke up late and wasn't able to catch my usual transportation.
I had to take a cab down to my workplace but there isn't a single cab available.
Thus I called for a cab and happily, I was soon caught in the morning jam at Upper Bukit Timah lah.
I was running late and the meter was running fast too!
Anyhow, I was almost half and hour late and had to say goodbye to full 20 bucks of my pathetic savings from the week!
Actually the fare was $19.50 but I ask the driver to keep the change since he did his part in trying to ferry me and he's also out to earn a living.
It still feels good to make people's day even when lady luck wasn't on your side.
I was his first passenger to make a happy start for his day. :)
Okay, I haven't finish yet.
We were drenched from the sudden downpour when we were making our way back to the office from lunch.
The office is cold and the jacket was quite wet lah.
The lucky thing was that I wore the older jacket out that day at least.
Then when we're back at work, my heels' strap broke!
I can't even walk in it lah.
I tried to ask if they had something for me to stick it back which I think even the toughest glue won't help lah.
They were so helpful offering me masking tape, plastic bags, scotch tape, strings, and whatever can.
-_-
Obviously they was happily joking with me.
Then I was telling the officer that I need my pay to buy a new pair and they just laughed, and they tried to help me look for a pair to wear first.
In the end, I managed to borrowed a pair of huge slipper.
They're a bunch of helpful people. :)
At least it seems huge on my size 4-5 feet k. Ha.
I was like flipping-flopping when I walked in them and I look silly and was teased.
The writer called me 'duckie' lah.
I had no choice but to call Bee for help and I met him at City Hall straight after work to go to NUM to get another pair.
This is my fourth pair already.
Bee said I was a fan of their heels but I don't think so cos' I just can't find another heels there is at this right height and comfortable and so weather-proof lah.
And I love their variety of simple colours to choose from.
The bottom line is still that it is comfortable and weather-proof.
So happily, I spent on the things which I sort of dont' have to, if I didn't woke up late or if my heels didn't spoil yet, you see.
Anyway I can't be bothered already. Ha.
I'm gonna be having another busy week for the one coming.
Buddy asked me to join her for a designing competition next Sunday.
It seems like fun and I hope to gain more exposure from that, even though it was the prize that was what attracted me. Haha.
But out of so many group, will we be able to stand a better chance will all depend on the judges'
judgement.
I've gotta start thinking of the concepts and design already.
I still don't have any ideas yet and hopefully a good one will strike me.
Yup.
Alright, I better be turning in after this else I be so tired for the day.
I shall try to update as frequent as I can.
There is just so much interesting thing stuffs going on but so little time to blog them down.
Anyway, it isn't that clear writing them here but something for me to recall the next time.
Hmmm.
A sudden 'question mark' comes out from my head...
What if I lost my memory one day??? *ponders
And, all I thought of was the movie 'Notebook' that we watched 2 years back I think. Ha.
Well, what if?
Nights world. :)
@ 2:40 AM
