Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The competition last Sunday was over.
Although we didn't get anything in return but we sure learnt LOTS from it.
Now we know what those big shots like.
Can we have some artist to judge instead the next time round?...
LOL.
Anyway, we had fun.
The first competition with Bee and my buddy. Ha.
And I lost my precious painting stuffs after the competition lah.
Hurrr.

After the competition we were famished!
Basically, we didn't have any spare time to get some bite from the refreshment provided.
So me and him decided to treat ourselves to Ajisen Ramen.
I love their ramens especially their Ton Toro Ramen.
We can never get tired of that.
Just wondering why Lot 1 outlet is always so quite with few customers only everytime we went there to eat.

Then he came to my place after that and wash up with lotsa turpentine first!
I was covered with the most paint.
Worse, sy's N70 landed on a puddle of paint.
I was so tired after washing up and feeling so good and I just cuddled up in my comfy bed for a nap before he goes home.

Come Monday, it's was quite blue and boring.
Work was fine and as usual.
I lost my voice because I was sick so I sounded really weird and I didn't like it lah.
I think I so funny and like a guy.
I didn't even want to turn around to ask the designer question and called him through MSN instead can.
Haha.

I met him after work at City Hall and we went to Raffles City and walk a bit.
I've decided to get that Lady Style Levi's but they don't have a new piece for size 24.
So, we make our way to Marina Square to get it.
I love it!
Finally gotten it after eyeing on it for so long.
And which means I've gotta try to save up again.
Goodbye 200 bucks.
Hello my most-wanted jeans.
Now I've got their membership already so Bee can buy the next time round and get discount in future.
He's membership had expired. Ha.
Now, my another membership is expiring and I better get something and use the discount. Ha.
That's the good point of being a member and we deserve the little bit of return after letting those company earn big bucks lah.

Today, I woke up quite late and rushed out for work.
I forgotten to bring my medicines out lah.
I'm glad the brochure is gonna close soon as there aren't anymore update already.
SITEX is just around the corner.
And just a few more review pages to do.
Tomorrow I'll probably be doing another section of the mag.

I met him after work at Dhoby Ghaut and had my dinner at Carl's Jr.
The Pastrima Burger is superb.
Huge burger.
YUMS.
We walked around a little and we ended up in the arcade and spent some 10 odd bucks in hope to get a PSP. LOL.
But hey, what if we're that lucky to be able to get a PSP for so little???
That'll be really great lah.
But, well, it was just for fun.
He used to try to get Pooh bear for me but ain't that lucky either. Ha.

I finally decided to get a handphone charm that I wanted from Mu-ee!
I think I've gone numb thus spent 20 odd for it.
Then I think again, I could have bought something else more useful.
Tsk.
I've bought it already so it's mine.
I have no loss.
I'm sucha good contributor to the economy man. Ha.
I think buddy will probably nag at me for spending. Right?

Okay.
I shall make a deal with myself to save a little for the year 2007 to come.
Let's wait and see if I can...

My Sis said she can let me buy some clothes from her shop.
She got staff discount and it 40%!
Please I hope she won't go back on her words and I'm gonna date her to go shop and reserve the clothes for me this weekend.
Hopefully, this weekend.
I'm good okay, I gave her my Clinique makeup, share my Shiseido facial with her and some of the leftover Dior's.
Hee.


For now, I just hope that my voice will recover soon.




So what do you wish for christmas?


@ 11:29 PM