Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
It's been a while...
Let's see what's my last long weekend like.
I took off on Monday and Bee, me and my Sis and her friend met up at Cineleisure and go for KBox together.
Before that Bee and I were at VivoCity again to shop and had lunch.
My Sis let me sign up as a member for KBox. Lol.
It's Bee and my first time there.
Thanks to my Sis lah.
Anyway we all had a lot of fun.
We took 2 different room though so we can sing for all we want and not wait for turns. Ha.
It's addictive and we'll be going again.
We reserved a room for X'mas eve/X'mas 2am to 6.
Unless we are broke by then, we'll probably have some other plans.
Yup.
So we sang til 9pm from 3pm.
It was super enjoyable and my Sis can really sing too. Ha.
Bee and I went to Heeren and it was late already.
We shopped a bit and it started to pour outside.
We haven't had our dinner yet and we were trapped in Heeren.
There are not other restaurants open till late.
So we had our dinner at Vila'ge restaurant.
It's still like the former Marche lah.
We ate quite a lot and I was quite full after that. Ha.
So...
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, am back in the office.
Work was fine but I kept feeling drownsy from sleeping after 2am every night.
The Senior Designer suggested to me that I can try to propose to stay on a little long after my ITP.
I don't know but guess it's gonna make a difference if I really do stay at a staff there.
And today the Editor said to me the same thing.
There are many thoughts in my mind, I'm glad that I'm of help here and there, I enjoy being part of the team...
Also, I don't wanna think too much.
If it's the path that's for me to take, I'll probably take.
And if I didn't, I look forward to what's in place for my future.
We've been going to town after my work and these 2 days we spent much time at Heeren.
I don't really enjoy shopping there but at least there are boutiques there I like to check out.
Bee finally gotten the Abercrombie & Fitch berms and a belt from NUM.
I hope he likes it. :)
It's sorta counted as a X'mas present from me.
Yup.
He bought me liquor chocolates dragees from my favourite chocolate stalls at B1 of PS(I don't memorise the name lah).
There's whiskies and rum, but the champagne one that I like is sold out!
Oh, and I bought another 2 nail polishs from TheFaceShop.
They're so cheap lah. Lol.
He was a little late meeting me today and he treated me dinner as promised. Hoho.
I only ate at Yoshi and didn't make use of it to eat good food lah.
I feeling lazy to runt on so here's some pictures taken on Monday at Kbox and Vila'ge. :)
@ 12:43 AM
