Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm feeling quite tired the whole day.
It must be the lack of sleep.

I'm counting down and left with 8 days of work at the company.

I wore my new cap to work and I get so many comments from the colleagues.
-_-ll Ha.
Anyway I was triggered and thought about some things.

I am so glad that I have him.
Once in a while when I thought about it, I feel so contented.
Despite my tireness, I had some enjoyable time just having his company after a long day of work. :)
I guess that's what really matters to me the most.
Thinking of that makes me smile. :)
I am ready to wait for him when he goes for his NS.


My dad will be having the operation tomorrow and I pray that everything goes well.
I have too many things to worry to the extend that I just try to be happy as I can.
There are too many irritating stuffs to waste my energy on and I've learn to laugh instead of being so bothered.
Why God had to drop me all the 'bomb' all at the same time I wonder.
Am too tired to think so much for now.




A note was dropped to remind me to cherish.


@ 11:24 PM