Saturday, January 27, 2007

ITP's finally over...
What to do now?

We went back to school for post-ITP briefing and so glad to met up with all of them after so long. :D
Kopi-talk meet up next Tuesday!

I went for work after lunch at Foodcourt 6 and how I miss school's food!
On the way to work, I sudden feel weird and kinda alone.
But the peeps in the company are still the same and many were shocked that I'm back when I've said my last day was over on Thursday. Ha.
Some of them know already so no big deal.
Well, basically I had to rush through all the stuffs that I'm doing but still can't finish cos' there are more contents not ready yet.
Aaron owe me one man.

And Monday I gotta work for a day for something else but also had to finish up what I am doing.
I felt stressed at times.
I brought the work back and decided to do it over the weekends while Bee study for his exams.
When I'm at work, I feel home again somehow.
I really like the company but I doubt they needed designer so I'm just a very free freelancer for them.
Oh, and the company tea was great compared to the X'mas one so no regrets. Haha.

No more logbook to fill in.
No more supervisor to grade.
A relief.
But another chapter of my life is starting and it's still at the beginning only.
I know I can't waste too much time but I feel 'lost' again somehow as I've come to another crossroad.

I just have too many things on my mind...
Don't wanna think for now.

Just smile.


@ 12:47 AM