Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's raining again.
Hurrr.


Okay. I'm back home.
Happy had been good and didn't make a big mess for me.
The pup(I still consider him a puppy) was left alone till 8+pm from 8am after I left for work in the morning.
Mummy was accompanying my Dad at SGH and got home not long ago.
I'm glad he's fine.
But he still needs to go for the operation.
I'll pray.

I came back home after work on my own.
Bee was too tired and slept till 7+pm.
It started to rain after I bought my own dinner and I didn't bring my umbrella.
Boredom.
So I came home, cooked for the famished puppy, eat my dinner and finally rest and TV.
Then that boy of mine came to my place from the rain. :D
Even though he didn't stay long cos' it was late already, I'm happy. :)

Today I was told to take on a new section of the magazine.
I'm felt quite stressed ah.
But I look forward to learning something new before the end of ITP.
Wednesday blue.
I still feel the holiday mood.

---

How do you define beauty in a girl/lady/woman?

One can wear it out.
One can make it out (as in makeup).
One can show it out.
One can pose it out.
One can go for Extreme Makeover or something lah.

There are so many ways to make oneself what you call confident.
You can try to make people admire you on the superficial level.
You want, you try, you do, you go all out doing so.
But I seriously think that ain't the right way.
Or maybe there ain't a right or wrong way?
But still, it the inner beauty you have and how you carry yourself that's more important, right?

Go ahead and do whatever you want to and nobody can stop you.
It's a matter of you being still you, or you trying to be someone you are not.
I don't care if it's on the outside, or inside too.
You are not me and I am nothing close to you.
Be originally U, can?

Tell me.

What's the point that you choose someone to be an example and trying so hard to 'clone' another similiar person out of yourself?

What's the point of trying to wish/make everyone else worse than you in the process of your transformation?

What's the point of looking almost exact like the person you wish you can be?

There are so many 'what's the point...' going through my head cos' why of all people me that I see you're 'cloning'!?

Maybe some people feels 'great' to have such 'fans'.
But definitely not me, okay!
I am irritated okay.
I hope you'll know your limit.
Even my bestiest best friend also won't look/use/anything like we scare that people don't know we are like 'photocopied'.
Not even all twins grow up to still wear/use the same things, identical or non-identical.

It's nothing to boast/be proud of/about since you can't even be more original.

What's the point!...

It's so SILLY lah, please.
Get a life!


I'm quite pissed.
Can get really pissed.
I really don't wish to be bothered.
I can only vent it out on the keyboard.
I don't mean to be mean.
Now I know how one feels when they are in my shoes.
Bear with me.
Thanks.

Raahhh~


GIVE ME A BREAK LAH!

Sometimes I really hate to be kind cos' they usually end up climbing all over my head and I can only continue to be Miss Nice.

I am not Miss Nice, just that I choose to be kind.



I really want to be nice...


@ 11:39 PM