Monday, February 05, 2007

I've bought LOTSA dark chocs!!! :DDD
Haha.
Total addiction.

Today, like about 16 hours later, Bee will be free from exams!!!
Woohoo!
I can't wait to get crazy with him again. Haha.
Time for shopping, eating, shopping, eating... what else...
Oh yes.
Time to go for a good run soon, soon, soon, too.

He said he's gonna bring me to Manhattan restaurant. Hoho. :D
Even if not, good food awaits to celebrate freedom!

I just came home from his place.
Am feeling happy.
It must be the chocs, too.
Haha.
I better down more water before I fall sick eating too much chocs.

And did I mentioned that my heels was nothing less than 2 inch high?
My legs looks really lengthy in short skirt lah. Ha.
But I like.
The air is fresher at the top. Haha.
This reminds me of a joke when I went back for work.
Aaron mentioned that but I can't really remember why we suddenly talked about height.
But the comment my senior designer made was quite funny.
I'm considered the taller ones kays.

Anyway, I had many many things to do but I'm feeling lazy.
Spring cleaning soon!

Lalala~


@ 12:22 AM