Sunday, February 11, 2007

Today, I went down to Braddell Heights CC to take a look at the Blood Donation drive they held there.
I tried to take the photos of the banner, poster and flyer that I did but my hands are shaky lah.
And happily, Scott said he'll charge me for getting the photos from him.
Hurrr.
I don't care. Haha.

Then I met Bee on the way from Serangoon Station when going towards HarbourFront, where he took the train from Boon Keng.
Then we took bus from Dhoby Ghaut to CCK and then transfer bus to get to the stadium.
Luckily I have concession and I better make full use of it before it expires real soon.

As usual, I did little weights and ran 5km on the treadmill.
I don't like to run on the treadmill lah.
I don't have a choice since he wanna do weights.
Oh well.

After running I suddenly felt quite sick and cold with a heavy head.
I felt much better after taking a long hot bath after the workouts.
Then had a filling dinner at Lot1 before heading back to my place.

I still have yet to spring clean my room lah.
And there'll be chalet by his friends from 14th Feb.
Yes.
Valentine's Day.
We're so poor now lah.
Hurrr.


There's one thing I don't understand why it's so difficult to understand.
Is that, why do guys (in general) always thinks that how much they spent for the girls is measurable to their love?

Seriously.

It's always like:
- Oh she paid more than me, I better pay even more the next time.
- I forgot an important date, I have to buy her an 'expensive gift' that she will like.
- I forgot this and that, I feel so bad. Thus, spent lots to get something to make up for the guilt/whatever he feels.
- Oh, it's a matter of a guy's pride/blah blah blah...

And the list goes on.

It's sad if they(guys) keep thinking that we(girls) who receive expensive gift(s), we will forget about how sad/hurt/angry/bothered/not good we felt.
Aiyerrr.
I don't how to type already.
Ask me and I tell you what I think. Haha.

Seriously, you know.

Anyway, that was quite random cos' I've always been hearing such cases whereby guys spent bomb to make up their wrong/guilt/forgetfulness/whatever to the girls.
I'm bored of hearing that man.
I hope they really know what their girls need unless their girls' are those born-high-upkeeping type or they accept that way of apologising, etc lah.
So, go figure what your girls really need yah?

Yeah.


@ 11:44 PM