Monday, March 26, 2007

He's still sick.
I feel so sad to see him ill.

We went to Vivo after my work to settle my dinner.
We walked around a little, so many things need/wish to buy but don't have the money.
Before we finished visit those shops we frequent, I sudden thought to myself, I wanna get tube top and we stop by the last opening shop, Forever21.
There's this pretty tube top caught our eyes immediately when entering the shop.
So, I got it.

Then on the way home I then realised that I thought of getting one earlier just before entering the shop.
We were window-shoppping quite aimlessly at first.
Haha.
At least a little lucky to get it while there's stock.

And I'm super tired the whole day cos of the lack of sleep.
I'm glad the things are done and I was practically decomposing away the whole afternoon in my office lah.

Now, more people know about the news.
I just gotta be more steady and do my best.
The days are drawing near...

Change, change, change, and more changes.


@ 11:42 PM