Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm still having this mixed feeling.
I'm happy.
I'm still stress.
I'm quite sad.
I just am very glad above all.
But still feeling stress, sad, unprepared, etc.
Told'ya I'm feeling mixed.
LOL.

Anyway, I think it went on well but sad to hear that new.
Well, I shall not think so much.
I was and am still very excited and looking forward, but the scared and no confident me is making me nervous.
Anyway I have to go to work and I gotta use my laptop first.
Hur.

I'm just back from PS not long ago after watching 300 the movie.
It's a good movie.
And I spent 5 bucks at the arcade again.
I'm trying my best to score higher lah. Haha

Bee stayed over at my place last night and happily PS2-ing away the night while I prepare my portfolio.
It's still not complete and I didn't even use it lah.
So only caught a few hours of sleep in the morning and down for interview.
I left after the interview at around 5pm and decided to come home first to leave my lappy and 'portfolio' stuffs and go out again.

So, here I am back home.

I can't wait for the day to come.
The day which I can fulfil my dream.
It's a simple thing though but really important to me.
I shall wait till that day comes and I hope it won't be too long cos time don't wait.
Yup.


@ 12:43 AM