Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
My, my...
I've been so caught up with work lately that even without coming online at night, after staring at the stupid machine whole day at work, I am still sleeping after 2am.
This is BAD.
I looked like a zombie lah.
Good thing that there is something called the concealer to hide them a little.
Haha.
A part of the magazine is undergoing a revamp and it's my turn to do it.
Hurhur.
So other than working till around 7pm most of the day, what's my activity after that?
He have found a part-time job, but he's working like a full-timer, so I haven't been spending much time with him.
Monday night, I think we went window-shopping a little in town.
Tuesday, SY had a meeting near my workplace so she came over when I knocked off.
Then she had to go back to her office so I had a little 'tour' of JTC Summit.
Compare to the JTC I work at, the difference is super big can.
Haha.
After that we settled our dinner at West Coast and had our favourite nasi lemak!
We wanted to play arcade at Clementi Central but the place is like going to be demolished lah.
So we decided to go check out the price for KBox and sang till 1+am.

Her driving is super steady can.
So comfortable, really.

Then Wednesday, I went to his place and ended up missing my last bus home and I had to take train all the way from Dhoby Ghaut via Ang Mo Kio to CCK and take LRT back.
My concession is up already and the student pass is expiring on the 15th next month lah.
Travelling has become so expensive now.
Tsk.
Thursday, I had lotsa work to do and I couldn't stay in the office for long.
Working at home is a bad bad idea so I met SY and went to her workplace to do my work.
Anyway I also had to settle my dinner out and she's like the nearest and most convenient to meet up.
We worked till 11+pm and took train back.
I wanted to continue with my work when I reach home but I fell asleep after washing up.
I was so damn tired lah.
It was around 2am.
Yesterday night, I met the girls, SM PQ Ade and SY came later.
We went to Vivo, had our dinner and SM and PQ went in to a shopping spree lah.
Happily. :D
Then SY arrived and we bought our fruit juices and chips and go up to the top open space to laze around and chat.
After that, me and SY had to chase for our last bus home.
And today, I slept till 2pm from 4am like that.
I have been waiting for my weekends so badly and it seems like it's passing very fast.
Where should I go later?...
It raining so heavily now, pouring.
Some random pictures from last week.Bee and I had our dinner at a Bak Ku Teh restaurant.
@ 4:57 PM
