Monday, May 28, 2007

Okay, I'm super duper busy nowadays.
I'm becoming a workaholic, I think...

I worked in the day Monday to Friday, 9am to 7, 8, 9pm.
During the weekends, I tried to get more rest and best is that, every night I'll stay up just to try to do more work which I felt I could do more rather than to sleep.
So how does that sound?
Okay.
I guess, workaholic fits.
HUR!

I have many many pics and my days are other than being totally busy and grouchy after all the work, and it's also filled with fun and laughter, peace and joy.
So, it's GSS already!
Guess it right, SHOPPING QUEEN is on the hunt whenever I'm more free.

On Saturday, quite a few of our colleagues, ex-interns, etc went to M'sia for a colleague's wedding dinner.
While I'm away, my Honey did some shopping for me. LOL.
I love him.
I just think he's addicted to Bebe's stuffs lah.

Grad night was alright.
I'm glad to see some of my lecturers again, maybe for the last time in some time to come.
I will make time to send you guys photos taken with my cam when I'm free.
Yup.

And I have many many photos taken when I'm out with him and at M'sia too.

Anyway, the workaholic needa go do some work now before she can try to catch some rest peacefully with lesser worries and go to work like a few hours later to go through all the Monday blues...
And looking forward to knock off and meet him again, my happy pill. :)

Okay, get onto my Friendster for some pics if that can keep you entertain a bit, aight?
www.friendster.com/weizhen27
And if you notice, the department of my company has a Friendster account too.
Gamers, l33ters, dear readers, you can be friends of the team too!


@ 2:26 AM