Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Have anyone forgotten that I'm a bespectacled girl?
LOL.

I'm wearing my new specs now which I just got it from PS.
It only took the person less than half an hour to get my specs ready.
I think he only took like 10 minutes?
The wonders of technology. Hoho.

Anyway, they are having renovation/moving out sales so I gotten a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren black plastic frame one for a good price.
The original price of the frame alone was $180 actually.
They have Dior's on 50% but the original price is already $380 lah for just the frame alone can.
I have decided for days whether to buy or not and finally got it as it's a super good deal.
Hee hee.
And I know I'll only like wearing it once or twice a week as I'll be wearing contact lens almost everyday, there's no point to get something like Dior one which I wish to have though.
In future I guess, wait till I really have the extra cash to splurge on one of those darlings.
Yup.

The total of this RL specs was way cheaper than my last one which cost 200 bucks lah.

And I realise colours don't look too good on my face so I stick to the standard, black colour frame.
I like black. :D


Well well, the frame is bigger, yes.
It looks like 'back to school'. Lol.

Still, I'll only wear it when I needa give my eyes a break from the vanity of wearing contact lens.
And, can't help it, I'm half-blind, 500deg, so my eyes will look minified with high power lens.

Lalala.



@ 11:34 PM