Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Vesak Day, and it's ending!!!
This only means, time to work again!!!
HURHURRR.

Anyway, met up with dear Kahpeng, that muffin.
LOL.
We went to the PCShow which is super pack and I'm lazy to say more.
I had a great whole afternoon and evening to catch up with her and really have to thank her for accompanying me patiently while I was being some kind of fussy customer when I shopped, especially at Swatch shop.
Hehe.
Thanks pal! :)

And I've finally bought a watch which I've always wanted a new one since my last Casio's back in secondary 4 lah.
It's one from Irony series I just realised and my wrists are too stick-thin.
But I still like it and got it and loving it!
At no GSS discount and all lah.

And I've gotten more trexis from Marina Square.
The transformers are not here yet and just wondering how long more will I have to wait.
And 2 of the trexi designers are coming to an exhibition at Suntec City at the end of next month!!!
I better remember and get my trexi or whatever autographed if possible.
Hohoho.

Alright, I just splurged a little a lot.
Anyhow, I'm happy and for now, I've gotta get back to my working-and-stressed-up mood soon after I take a short rest.
I seriously need A LOT of good rest.
Am falling sick and my throat hurts.
I've gotta stop here.

Cheers!


@ 11:37 PM