Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Monday.
I managed to get a new ATM Card and it's another 2 more debit cards applied while waiting.
I will keep them at home.
I will.
Okay, I'll try.
Work is fine.
Monday was bluey but not that bad.
Tuesday.
I had a big headache towards the end of the day which was then cured by taking half a pill of Panadol extra before a production meeting.
We had lunch at the MOE place at Buona Vista.
The place is like another town in a town.
It's a nice place but the people might seem a little weird and it's freaking me a little.
Oh well.
Then we went to Holland V to get cheese buns from Provence.
He brought dinner from home for me and we headed to my place and I practically slept after my meal and then sent him to the bus stop.
I'm DEAD tired.
Wednesday had just passed.
AND I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN MY NINTENDO DS LITE!
It's a beautiful crystal white one which I wanted.
The baby pink one is super nice too but I still like my white.
I've also gotten a R4 and a 2GB microSD for it.
As for games, office has them but needa ask permission to borrow it.
Anyhow, I'm still feeling very tired.
The magazine is out!!!
You can't imagine the joy and excitement for that moment of getting the final product from the days of tough, tough work and sleepless nights and no-much-social-life, yadda yadda....
LOLOLOLOOOLLOLOLOLL.
Okay.
It's Thursday.
We'll be having a team lunch to 'celebrate' that. :)
And then it'll be meeting?...
I'll drown myself in work and good deep sleep that I needed badly.
I know that it seems that the grass will grow
Better on the other side of the barb wire fence
But that other side is not in sight
So I’m fine with what I have now
If you’ll dance with me tonight
What’s the point of life
If risk is just a board game
You roll the dice
But you’re just hoping that the rules change
What’s the point if you can’t bring yourself to say
Things you wanna say like
Dance with me tonight
@ 12:45 AM
