Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm dreading my Sunday actually...
This is not nice.

He's working again and I'm supposed to get down to my work again but I'm not.
It ain't nice lazing around, feeling like I'm having a big headache soon since I woke up at 2+pm.
It just doesn't feel good lah.
ARGH! *sighs
It must be the Monday blues that I'm foreseeing, that's why?

Anyway, our team, including the interns, all went down to Home club for the event held by my company on Friday.
The GH competition was quite good and a girl won.
Followed by some musical competition which every individuals/groups entertained us with something new, and everyone did a good job.

Yesterday, I met him up and we went to the PCShow again.
The crowd wasn't as bad as Thursday's, but still, no good finds.
He wanted to get a PSP actually and I'm still trying to get a DS Lite from a 'lobang' I have lah.

And today, well, another dreadful weekend to pass and work again.
I just hope I can pull through all this soon until the production period ends with a 'big bang', hopefully, and the rest of the monthly production could be less stressful.
I hope.
But the thing is, the designer gets no break, after production , there'll be adverts to do and before you can catch a breather, the next production starts, not forgetting that I'm handling online newsletters too!

Design sounds like fun and all, and now I see, it can be just as stressful as any jobs dealing with clients, numbers, etc.
I'm having all that 'zi ye bing' for design while last time was for video production thingy (still have though, LOL).

Okay, it's friggin' 6pm already.
The day seems so short...


@ 5:47 PM