Tuesday, July 03, 2007





Let's me continue...

Thursday.
We had our team lunch at Sushi Tei at Holland V.
I think that's about all I can recall with that previous post.
It's pathetic, I know.
My even shorter STM (short-term memory).

Friday.
We went to Vivo again after my work.
Recently I keep bringing new stuffs home almost everyday.
I've shopped at Forever21, Adidas, Tangs, etc.
At least some are nessecities that I bought.
GST has hiked!
Damn.
LOL.

Saturday.
We went down to Suntec City to the P.I. Event held there.
I missed the autograph session for oversleeping.
Then it was to his friends birthday celebration at Costa Sands and back to my place to stay.
I pwned them at bomberman in the end okay!
Hahaha.

Sunday.
We had booked tickets for 2 movies already so we caught Transformers and Fantastic Four on the day.
Transformers is NICE.
Fantastic Four ain't as good.
Now I feel like getting transformer toys. LOL.
Okay. I better not.
And I still have yet to get my pair of Transformers Nike Free 7.0!
I doubt they are ever gonna come that easy...
Hurrr.

So my days were lined up with plans from the courtesy of that boy.
He's going NS like soon, soon, soon.
And it's around the busiest time of my work.
Sorry friends I'll catch with you guys soon.
I'm bloody busy with work and still have to go through so much changes, work, changes to come, more work...
Yadayada... and it goes on...
It's never ending.
Or, it feels like that, to me.

Goodbye Monday blues.
Morning to my bluey Tuesday...
I foresee that.
Wahaha.
As if.

Just smile.
Posted by Picasa


@ 12:40 AM