Monday, July 16, 2007

It's going to be, or already is, day 4 of his NS.
I hope he's doing fine and I'm glad he'll text me once in a while when he can.
The call each night may be short and wishing goodnight, it's still good.

And dear friend you're right, and I shall be positive than feeling down all day when he's away.
It's just a test for everyone.
I will, he will, we will.
I just hope he's not feeling too terrible in there.

Sleep well, Honey.
Goodnight world.
Morning to me, again.

IYKWIM.


So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I find it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you


@ 12:47 AM