Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm still waiting for the final touch to closing another month's work.
*cross fingers

Work had been pretty f*ed up but there'll be a better day.
I'm glad I can just talk it out, at least some.

So many things change, changing, going to be changed.
CHANGES.
That's the word to describe the moment that we'll be dealing with.
Then again, if I can find a better word.
Yeap.

The time seems to fly when I work, which is good and not good.
I choose to think that it is not bad.
I stayed back for work till past 10, 11pm.
What a life.
Haha.

Am not feeling so bf-sick and just look forward to seeing him next Friday.
It's next Friday!
His Mummy worry about the big boy and at least she can call me and ask if he called and whether he's fine in there.
And, I'll probably take few hours off to leave work earlier to go fetch him at Pasir Ris. :)
Can't wait.

Hmmm...
I should try to come out with a summary with my life right now.
In 5 sentences?
Hah.

Right.
I better be starting on the advert now.


@ 11:37 PM