Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
My Honey should be sleeping soundly already.
I hope he get perfectly well soon.
He's back at Tekong.
Miss my boy lots.
Anyway, work's been pretty so-so, which shouldn't be.
The system seems to get from bad to bad-er.
Whatever.
It's gonna be the busiest week ahead from now, again.
National Day is on Thursday.
I'll see him soon and wait till the next weekend to see him again.
I had started my shopping habit again.
The brands that I like all found at Vivo that's why I like to shop there.
I finally bought a new handphone for my Mummy.
It's a super basic MMS phone lah.
I could have gone hunting for better prices elsewhere but for the few dollar off, might as well just get it and I've 'owe' her one very long.
Yup.
And I bought a thick elastic belt from AX after reserving it for an hour only and returned to get it.
I've bought another tank top from NUM.
We can have 2 couple tank tops and I got an extra Argentina one. Haha.
Okay, not like we still wear couple-tops. Lol.
I spent almost the whole of my Saturday with him.
I met him really early and I saw the doctor too with him and to his place and sleep and try to work a bit and just be with him.
Time is short, or rather, time passes really fast.
I've been quite stressed but at work I have KP there to joke with, after work I am able to meet up with some old friends to catch up over dinner.
I feel blessed to have these important people in my life. :)
Each and every one.
Even though we're on different paths now, at work or to study, they remain a special part in our life, reminding us that we're not alone.
And talk about Saturday, I was super traumatised, as in REALLY traumatised.
Really.
It's about some matter of how fragile life can be.
I hope everyone can cherish their life more.
I have so much thoughts going through my head.
And at the same time I keep thinking about it which scares me.
I hope I can get over it, soon.
Everyone should love themselves.
If not, no one will.
There's a song that's totally playing in my head for what tragic I've 'witnessed'.
Sighs.
Anyway, I shan't think too much.
I miss my boy.
Though I'll be busier from now, I hope I can still make time for good dinner with my friends.
Or else, I'm gonna be buried under work, work, work, and more work.
I need a breather too.
Need. A. Better. Working. System.
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
@ 12:44 AM
