Sunday, September 23, 2007

I stayed over for one night at Bebe's place from Friday to Saturday.
It's was Pizzahut's delivery for brunch!
I love the Cheesy Bites Fondue man.
And my Mummy brought back some Victoria's Secret for me!
The perfume and body lotion is so very sexy like its name. :D
It's another addition to my perfume collection.

AND, after I bought my latest issue of Her World mag that comes along with a sample of the latest addition of Burberry Brit fragrance, Burberry Brit Sheer.
OMG I love that scent.
It's on my wishlist! *beams*

I'm so very busy with work, even on weekends.
Bebe's supposed to book in tomorrow but since he got MC for his bad sprain, and that Sir Pikachu still can't walk properly, he's only going in next week.
Hehe.
He's my Pikachu, right? *grins
That boy.

I miss times when life were less stressed up with work and stuffs.
Now, that's the perplexity of life I call.


@ 10:46 PM