Saturday, September 08, 2007

Where I work...

At Buona Station...

Galilee Cafe...

The crappy one...

Wide-angled shot of food served...



I'M ON FACEBOOK (finally)! LOL.

I bought my Clinique eyeliner and a brow pencil finally.
Work's been so-so, still.
Kahpeng and I have been running after work on Tuesday and Thursday evening.
That's some kinda progress for her and myself.
The week past seems hectic and very eventful for us.

AND, we joined the 3.2k Bull Run on 12th Oct under our parent company and signed up for Great Eastern Women 5k Fun Run on 21st Oct!
This is way cool and making it a good point to run again.
I like that feel. Woohoo.

The libraries close early so haven't make it to one to self-learn yet.
I'm trying to learn some design tip here and there online for the time being.
Only make it to JE's library's Galilee to have our dinner. Ha.

That kind of discipline, I like. :)
He's booking out at 3pm!!!
I can't wait to see my Baby!

:)

Oh, and Kahpeng and I have a 'designers blog'.
riolyndesign.blogspot.com
There's nothing yet though. Heheh.
Just stay tuned.


@ 12:33 AM