Monday, October 01, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE!!
I'M BACK-ED FROM BINTAN!!

Promise to update with lotsa pics soon soon.

As the Bintan retreat was on my birthday, they got me my favourite Tiramisu cake from Da Paolo and some of them shared a total of $150 NUM vouchers!
I have to thank Miss Sherlyn Yap for her 'special services' lah.
Thanks girlfriend! :D

The retreat was not bad and good time to relax and take mind off work.
I learnt how to drive the bugie car, or what you call that?
I made a little boo-boo here and there though but it was fun learning.
I will really need a lot of courage to take up driving man.
Yup.
Laser Quest for 15 mins was madness and I was all drenched in SWEAT after that short while.
It's a damn good activity to sweat and lose weight maybe. Ha.
Food provided was fairly good for everyone and to me, it's really not bad at all.
Visited Pasar Oleh Oleh for lunch.
Visited the coastline near our villa.
Had 2 nights of Wii tourneys.
Played 2 nights of Taboo game till wee hours.
Still managed to get some beauty sleep for few hours at least.
Our villa and mates were quite fun to spend time with as compared to some others who stick to same clique as we can get to know other colleagues better.
Basically, we were there to relax and slack and have fun.

When we got back, I bought a CK One Summer perfume from DFS.
Then had lunch at Bedok then headed off to Vivo to shop.
Then I headed to Bebe's place straight to accompany him.

I've shopped a bit at Forever21 again recently.
Bought 4 basic sphagett tops in total.
Bought my Lancome face product, etc, etc.

Bebe finally stepped out of the house to walk with me at Vivo just now(Sunday).
He's ankle is still on the road of healing and still can't walk properly.
Tuesday he'll be seeing the specialist at TTSH.
I wish all's well for him soon.
Bebe still thinks that Adidas jacket is not worth spending the money.
Hurrr.
I'm thinking of upgrading my handset plan for an additional $100 as my plan is not up yet can be upgraded already.
I still don't know what phone should I get.

I just booked 2 tix for 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry'.
I hope it's nice. Yup.
And I took a day off from my AL, and still left with 11 days to clear.
It's Children's Day again.

Happy Children's Day!

Be back with pics!!!


@ 2:24 AM