Sunday, October 28, 2007

Bebe and I are at the corner Starbucks of Suntec City now enjoying a venti Signature Hot Chocolate, me blogging with my E65 and him playing on his PSP.
Woot!

We've just done quite a bit of shopping around town.
He bought a pair of Asics Tiger sneakers and me, a limited ed of Dior's DiorLight necklace, a Snoopy t-shirt and nice suspender(?) from NUM.
The 150$ vouchers that I've gotten for my birthday sure is useful!
I still have 70$ worth left.
As for the 250$ New Balance voucher, there's nothing I'll like to buy with it yet.

Recently, we've caught some good show like 'The Brave One' and 'Rendition'.
I've bought another 2 months of my daily contact lens.
I just need to pay my phone bill soon.

I'm wearing the necklace now and I like it a lot.
It's a limited ed gem for X'mas 2007 and it's the one I saw in CLEO and Her World mags.
Finally, a little something to pamper myself from all the hard work.
:)

Bebe have been saying that I don't write much now of days.
Tsk. :p
And when I rant a bit more, he says I wrote too much!
Bleah!

Oh wells!
I'll upload the pictures when I get home.
Back to my hot chocolate!


@ 6:29 PM