Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hihi!!
I'm blogging this post using my new Red E65, wirelessly to my home modem.
How cool is that?!
It feels ultra geekish and fun.
Lol.

Anyway I'll have to turn in already.
I'll update when I'm free and I have many pics too.
I've been shopping a lot and really quite broke now.
Dear Sher n SY knows what I've spent on.
Baby and I have been eating some nice food over e weekends at Ajisen twice, Dian Xiao Er, etc.
I've bought a cobalt blue spaghett top from Guess' Marciano and a black wool jacket from AX.
I like!
Marciano sure has nice, small size clothes.
Yup.

He just know where he's posted to and it's back to OCS, just that he'll be joinin e next batch in December instead.
For now, he's 8-5 and meanwhile, wait for his ankle to recover fully.
I'm happy for him. :)

And it's easy to blog using my new phone.
I'm amazed.
Not bad at all.

Nights world!

BRB!!! Soon. :)


@ 1:08 AM