Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas comes early this year...
Thus my workload is like crap-load!
RAHHHHH.

Sunday is coming to an end and it time to start working again.
The bluey Monday, how I love it.
Right.

Anyway, I had good weekends, eating, shopping, longer hours of sleep, etc.
Marche on Saturday and Din Tai Fung again just now. Yums.
Why? Cos' pay is in!
Topped-up my cosmetics stuff, looking for nice dresses.
4 clothing items bought, all BLACK.
WOAH.
The extreme of my favourite colour, which was white.
I need a lighter colour dress for his godma's wedding dinner.
This season, I'm black, white, and red.
Yups.
Sales, sales, and more sales.

I will try to find time to upload pics.
We've got Beowulf complimentary tickets from our DE.
Cool.
Hope to catch it soon, when work is lesser.

Christmas, oh, christmas.

Well, am addicted to... to... SINGING/KTV-ing again!
Haha.
Though I can't sing well but I enjoy.
Yups.


@ 11:41 PM