Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHT!
Woohoo!
Year 2007 had just zoomed passed us and mine was past peaceful and happily.
Thanks to all my friends (the Sentosa trip!) and my Darling. :)))
I'll remember all the wonderful moments and keep them dear to my heart.
PHEW!
I'm finally clearing my Hotmail inbox man, with 300+++ mails!
That's crazy!
Thanks a lot to Facebook's notifications lah, I thought I changed the notification setting already?!
Hotmail is teh sux, sometimes. =x
But I'll live with that Hotmail add of mine. Hah.
And where's my Club21 Membership card!!!
They have yet to send me, but at least I see mailers from them in my inbox.
They sure have cool events.
SO...
New Year's Eve night was spent fetching Bebe out of camp and back to his place to stay.
He booked in in the evening already.
The time spent with him was short.
I'll see him again on Sunday, their Family Day thingy.
Then I'll wait till another weekend to see him again. :(
Gosh, I hope I can get used to this soon.
On 30th Dec, last Sunday, I met up with SY, SM, Ade and Jess + Jess's BF to go Sentosa.
It was damn fun, I swear!
Cos by just looking at the pics from SM and Jess, I already feel like posting all of the pics taken on that day and funny captions are running through my mind!
My virgin Skyride and Luge with the girls, I still remember I was screaming and shouting when we were way up in the mid air.
Thanks to my phobia of height.
And the Luge ride, was quite fun and I drove slowly, still a little scare cos of an 'accident' at Escape theme park last time with the go-kart ride.
LOL.
I became so timid and afraid of so many things!
Need. To. Overcome!
Yups.
Tanning with Shithead and Mafia game!
I am PARTIALLY tanned, like seriously!
Part of my back is tanned while my front body and face is not facing the sun at all throughout the games!
BBQ-ing myself, failed!
Then 3 of us cycle and other 3 went blading.
It's was quite fun and then it started to pour!
Cycling in the rain is fun and cooling, but I can't see with raindrops hitting my face lah.
I'm still thinking of learning how to blade next time.
Maybe my colleagues will be organizing an outing to blade as many of them don't know how to blade well too. Hah.
So, we returned the bikes and blades and went to wash up and headed back to Vivo for dinner.
We had our dinner at Thai Express.
Tom Yum soup on empty stomach?
Not too smart. LOL.
But their Tom Yum is a must on the order chit.
Yea.
And a gift exchange for the Christmas-cum-NY present after dinner.
We chilled out at The Coffee Beans and exchanged the gifts after an hour++ of searching high and low for the right gifts for everyone.
To sum up, it had been a fruitful day altogether.
:)))
And for now, I'm thinking hard of a way which I can post all the pics taken at Sentosa/Vivo on that day.
BRB!
@ 10:47 PM
