Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
When I do OT-ing, sometimes, or rather, most of the time, it's super SIAN-NESS!
When the boredom gets the better of the already dead tired you, you just want to start whoring the cam! HAHA.
Nah, I'm just kidding.
Who the heck goes to Starbucks to drink Steamed Milk?
Well, I do! :D
It's goood...
(especially when it's quite late and you won't want to have a sleepless night downing a cuppa instead, so I curbed my fav. Java Chip Frappe HEHS)
Well, I do! :D
It's goood...
(especially when it's quite late and you won't want to have a sleepless night downing a cuppa instead, so I curbed my fav. Java Chip Frappe HEHS)

2. White Wardrobe L100 x D60 x H201cm - Checked!
3. Plain white desktop L100 x W60 x H73.4cm
4. Good swivel chair (off white)
5. White low book shelf (doubt have enough space, will think about how to settle that.)
OMG! ALL CHECKED!
I've cleared my furniture shopping list!
Woohoo!
But I have missed out some misc. stuffs like mirrors, clothes hangers, new bed sheets... just those misc. stuffs.
I can always add on later so long I am able and have ways to bring them home on my own.
Everything should be in on the coming 30th.
Can't wait though I still haven't get the call from the supplier of the bed frame that I've ordered.
Oh wells.
And I'm seriously considering painting my bedroom walls.
I need advice what colour it shall be!
On my mental list will be:
1. Powder Pink + Sassy Pink/Maroon-ish kinda Red
2. White + Red-ish hue
3. Blue, stick to the hue close to the current one
And I realised Blue is still the colour my Mum, Dad and Bebe likes.
HMMMS. Headaches!
So far, those are the choices I have in mind.
It's gonna cost, it's gonna take time to paint properly, it's gonna be quite troublesome doing it alone.
Clearing out the old stuffs (and realising I've kept too many OLD stuffs like a Garang Guni HAH), I doubt I can sleep early for the next few nights!
I've found many old stuffs dated back to Secondary school time, touched and kept those dusty medals, cleared out all 12x2 issues of Her World and Cleo mags for Year 2006, now still looking at the many gifts received since Year 2000 in that part of my old shelf, dug out many memories from the deeper part of my brain.
Being the sentimental me, I had to just throw, Throw, THROW!
I can't possibly keep keeping and soon I won't have place to sleep! LOL.
Still, clearing job not even half-done.
Am still struggling for more time to do all that!
The door shall be of a 'natural' colour says my Sis.
Brown-ish colour that is.
Haha.
I need to start my self training soon!
I need to run.
Am looking forward to take part in something that I've never tried before and wish to do.
I hope to clear more of such milestones.
Everything should be tried at least once in a lifetime, right?
Yup.
@ 1:17 AM




