Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Candy + Romance for this February :) :) :)

That's my Mid Size Candy.
(Photo taken by a DSLR in our 'studio', single-handedly by myself while I need my left hand to pose. HAH.)
I was doing a photo shoot of clothes and accessories in the studio and went clicking away some random pics with the lightings set up. Nicely. Hehe.
And his Candy, in same colour from me!
Mine is the smaller one. I have small wrist you see.
:D

And...
Here's my very early Valentine's Day gift.
The Limited Edition of RL Romance, my fav scent of all time.

Damn! I wish to have a DSLR please!!!
And maybe my own studio, lightings, ...
Okay, dream on. HURHUR.

DSLR has always been on my wishlist! (Actually, on my new year resolution too. Cos I need one to learn and use!)
Okay, let's see if I can lay my hands on one by 2009, or sadder, by 2010....
Anyways, am contented with what I have for now. ^-^


<3 <3 <3


@ 1:01 AM