Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Some quick updates...
14th Feb, went out with colleagues to spend the V-Day night after work. Thanks to the couppy colleagues who don't mind their first V-Day together to be spent with others around. :D
15th Feb, went out with colleagues after work.
We had dinner at some alley in Bugis and it was Bak Kut Teh.
After dinner, we headed to The Concourse for Starbucks and how they love to play with my DS Lite lah.
Laopo, go get one too lah! LOL.
And then, we headed to Pool Fusion, quite a walking distance there to play pool till 12++ and go home after that.
16th Feb, Saturday, I went visiting at a colleague's place before heading to town to meet Bebe to catch Jumper the movie at PS.
The movie was alright only.
Then he came over to stay for the night.
17th Feb, Sunday morning, as usual I couldn't wake up earlier.
We booked 10am's tix for P.S. I Love You movie and we had to missed at least half an hour of the show!
We started watching from the point when Holly's family and friends started to make a change of her life after the husband was gone.
DAMN! It was a great romance movie!
I can so watch it again.
It made me cried lah, even got Bebe sniffling too.
It's a love/hate relationship I had with how the movie was presented, playing much with your emotions, till you can feel light-hearted one moment and got emo cutting to the next scene.
I'm emotional. LOL.
We had lunch at Ichiban Boshi.
I had a good lunch and Ichiban shall be in the Top 10 of my favourite dining places. Haha.
Then we headed back to his place, I dropped dead and sleep immediately, while he continued with his journal to write and read up a bit for his test.
Then it was time for him to book in again that evening.
MONDAY...
The blues are over.
I'm super tired from lack of sleep.
I went to run.
5 click, improved 40 secs.
Right.
Tuesday just gone by...
I went out with my workplace's Coffee Khakis.
It was dinner at Dan Ryan's, at Tanglin Place.
American restaurant.
The food's serving's big as you can guess, it's American's serving!
Though the price is a little steep but the food was great, dining in very dimly lit place, the kinda atmosphere which makes me feel like sleeping after much lack of rest and long day at work.
Can try!
I'll bring him down to try. :)
Then was dessert at Haagen Dazs and headed back home earlier than our usual Coffee Khakis' chill out sessions last time.
One very good reason to go back earlier being...
IT'S ONLY TUESDAY!
There work the next day!
HAH.
Nice.
So I better get to bed like right away to catch more rest.
Needed that.
Nighty world. :)
I miss you, Bee.
And counting back, SY's only gone for a week.
Be well in Canberra!
Miss ya too! :D
@ 12:54 AM
