Sunday, March 09, 2008

Time to update again.

It's been a while since I shopped for clothes and shoes.
Yesterday and today, the damages made to my pocket is real big.
I'm just gonna say, I've bought the Kappa canvas shoes that I've been eyeing on, a nice black heels from Zara (that one, very cool design! I like!), a plain dress and a yellow short sleeves shirt from Zara too, a black long sleeves cotton top and white boy shorts from Mango, 2 dresses from Bebe (one of which he got for me).
I bought so many items in just 2 days.
But at least the past few weeks I haven't been shopping for clothes.

Night out with colleagues on Thursday and Friday.
We're trying to make it a point to try different food each time out.
And next weekend, I really hope he can book out.
Else, I'll be so so bored and lonely.
It's just the end of ITShow 2008, didn't get anything though.
I guess I'll just have to wait for better offers and meanwhile try to start saving up for what I want to buy, hopefully but the end of this year.

Bebe and I had dinner at Waraku and Fish & Co..
I think I like taking pics of food more than myself now.
LOL!
We ordered like nobody's business, and ate damn full.
It's really sinful. Haha.

We caught 2 movies, 10,000 BC and The Water Horse.
They are not too bad.
I can choose to prefer The Water Horse? Haha.
Though that one is a little draggy at some parts, made him keeps falling asleep cos it's a midnight slot.
Watch them.

I have so many pics overdue!
I'll try my best to upload them soon.
Considering him being in the camp during weekdays, I still don't have enough time for myself!
That's bad.

Tomorrow will be a frigging busy day.
I don't even know if the photo shoot is tomorrow.
And I have online thingy to do, blah blah blah...
I'll try to be optimistic.

:)

I miss you already Bee...


@ 9:58 PM