Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Yea. I'm down. I'm sick!!
NO WANT!
Last week's cycling at ECP was good fun and relaxation.
It's been a while and I really enjoyed it, minus the terrible sunburn from the scorching sun and my skin's falling off now!
I'm darker now, and I didn't intend to tan at all one.
Haha.
The past whole week was pretty busy.
After work, we had 2 nights of Capt's ball training or sort of.
I didn't get to go for run though and I started falling ill since Thursday.
I only been to the clinic this afternoon and also get my blood test for its grouping so that I can take part in some run.
And I thought it was just stapling the finger kind of test, but NO!
They had to use needle and took out more blood than I thought needed. *faints*
Luckily he was with me, I was panicking when I saw the doctor getting the needle lah.
I'll have to wait for my blood group's result.
For now, I have to take medicines.
Great.
I hate.
Haha.
Initially, we planned to go cycling on Saturday.
I was too ill and woke up at noon instead of meeting him at 8am.
Thanks for letting me rest, Bee. :)
I felt a bit better at first so went shopping in the afternoon.
We've bought bags of snacks, food, necessities from Carrefour to stock up in office and his camp.
Then went back home at night, wanted to see the doc, cos' it's a 24-hr clinic, the consultation fee was too expensive by midnight, so we went for 2nd round of groceries shopping at Shop N' Save at my place.
It's 24-hr too.
So I finally get to see the doc this afternoon.
Goodbye 50 bucks!
I've got a MC for tomorrow.
I think I really need a good rest.
The weather's bad.
People in the office are falling sick as well.
Plus a lousy immunity system of mine.
I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow morning I guess.
Am still feeling sickish.
Time is passing so fast, it's almost mid of another month.
I almost missed out, I had joined the Runway Cycling and its on 25th.
I realised I've joined a quite a few events so far.
And I still haven't had time to train up some stamina.
There's Capt's ball game on Thursday and I'm in the reserve team.
I think I need to slow down and stop cramming many many activities with only so little time I have.
We shall be trying to stick to the cycling plan for the coming weekend, I was so looking forward to it but I had to be ill.
Just bring me out, and spend a lazy weekend.
Nothing complicated, and have some quality time together.
And yes, Happy Mother's Day dearest Mummy! :)
You have no idea how much I love you.
She's the best. :)
And Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!
@ 8:54 PM
