Sunday, July 13, 2008

From today, I'll be writing a new chapter in my life...

At a start, it might be a weary journey for me, but still it's really about time for a change, for the better that is.
I'm feeling quite relief to let it off my chest, and also very, very heavy-hearted at the same time.
I'm very grateful for every good times we had.
And yes, in my new chapter I still wish to have you in them.

No one knows how things will work out in the future.
Things change, people change.
We all have to grow up and keep learning, learning to be a better someone for ourselves and for people that matters to our heart.

This is just a start, I'm trying to get through this and I know it's not gonna be easy with everything that has our stories in them.
Still, just hoping for the best and who knows come what may.
As for now, it's better off this way.
I feel like I can share more with you and I prefer it that way.

Thanks for understanding and giving me the time that I needed.
I'm glad you listened to heart this time.
You, in my life, is something that won't change or be forgotten and not wishing it to become a hatred when things turn out bad.

I truly wish you to be happy and be a better person.
I will keep working on being a better someone as I'm not perfect.
I just need to find out what I really want and you should think about it too.
I still love you for who you have been, who you are, and who you will be.

This is truest love that I can give, from me.

(January 2007)


@ 7:55 PM