Profile

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print

riona / ah ger
27091987 / libra
designer / print
♥
Tagboards
Pop up my Cbox
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
NOTE:
Due to the coding of this layout, you've gotta refresh the site to check back again. I'll stick with this layout for the time being so, sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Thanks for leaving your words ! (:
Archives
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, February 2007, March 2007, April 2007, May 2007, June 2007, July 2007, August 2007, September 2007, October 2007, November 2007, December 2007, January 2008, February 2008, March 2008, April 2008, May 2008, June 2008, July 2008, August 2008, September 2008, October 2008, November 2008, December 2008, January 2009, February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009, July 2009, September 2009,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
I'm back from dinner after the Nike+ Human Race 10K.
Woot!
The run was okay and there was really an impressive crowd lah.
Imagine running with 28 other countries at the same time?
Most of all I can choose the charity to contribute to when I take part.
It's kinda meaningful to me. Yup.
I ran alone again, and everyone was very focused on completing the run. Good effort.
Ain't like the 21Km AHM I ran last Sunday. Haha.
I'm quite happy but I doubt my bank/wallet is lah...
I managed to go down to Play Imaginative's warehouse today before my run to make some purchases which I've wanted to and today is the last day of their moving-out sales already.
It's at Henderson Road but they're moving to Aljunied.
Yea. I totally can't miss again!
And I've gotten:
A 10 Inch Blank Trexi
(RP: $35.00)
A Grabbit Red (about 10" also I think)
(RP: $100.00)
And a 18 Inch Knucklebear (Red Crest)
(RP: $190.00)
Okay.(RP: $35.00)
A Grabbit Red (about 10" also I think)(RP: $100.00)

And a 18 Inch Knucklebear (Red Crest)
(RP: $190.00)

But of cos I've bought them at a very good discount.
It's worth it, I feel.
I was almost late for the run because I was really deciding hard whether or not to buy the 18" Knucklebear which I've always wanted, cos I didn't budget that in!
In the end, I couldn't resist lah. HUR!
The Grabbit and Knucklebear's by Touma, one of my favourite designer, how to resist when it's going for almost 50% discount!
I've spent a bomb for the sets of trexi by Touma and Joe Ledbetter for their super and super-super rare/mystery pieces, and they have the whole set on sales. Damn!
Haha, oh wells.
Okay, now I have a big problem of bringing them home, especially the Knucklebear that comes in a huge box.
The lady who served me is very nice.
I told her I have to rush for a run and there's no way I can bring them back straight away, and she allowed me to keep it with her at the warehouse first. *beams*
So... I gotta go retrieve my precious collectibles when I'm free, maybe tomorrow after work.
I think when Mummy sees it, she'll scream.
Hurhur.
Yeap.
Comex 2008 has come to an end.
I've went there twice, and my loots are a 2.5" 320GB HDD, a 3.5" 1TB HDD, both Maxtor, and a JBL On Stage III portable music loudspeaker for my iPod Touch.
I haven't use the HDDs yet but I can finally play songs from my iPod aloud and I'm happy with my purchases. :)
It's worth it, I feel.
I was almost late for the run because I was really deciding hard whether or not to buy the 18" Knucklebear which I've always wanted, cos I didn't budget that in!
In the end, I couldn't resist lah. HUR!
The Grabbit and Knucklebear's by Touma, one of my favourite designer, how to resist when it's going for almost 50% discount!
I've spent a bomb for the sets of trexi by Touma and Joe Ledbetter for their super and super-super rare/mystery pieces, and they have the whole set on sales. Damn!
Haha, oh wells.
Okay, now I have a big problem of bringing them home, especially the Knucklebear that comes in a huge box.
The lady who served me is very nice.
I told her I have to rush for a run and there's no way I can bring them back straight away, and she allowed me to keep it with her at the warehouse first. *beams*
So... I gotta go retrieve my precious collectibles when I'm free, maybe tomorrow after work.
I think when Mummy sees it, she'll scream.
Hurhur.
Yeap.
Comex 2008 has come to an end.
I've went there twice, and my loots are a 2.5" 320GB HDD, a 3.5" 1TB HDD, both Maxtor, and a JBL On Stage III portable music loudspeaker for my iPod Touch.
I haven't use the HDDs yet but I can finally play songs from my iPod aloud and I'm happy with my purchases. :)
Happy Girl = Unhappy Wallet
Period.
I'm not gonna complain, nope.
Because I am happy. :)
@ 9:55 PM
