Sunday, October 05, 2008

I had my dinner at 8 just now and fell asleep after that for 2 hours.
It's another lazy Sunday coming to an end.

I was young but I wasn't naive
I watched helpless as he turned around to leave
And still I have the pain I have to carry
A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

I would fall asleep
Only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

After all this time
I never thought we'd be here
Never thought we'd be here
When my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

After all this why
Would you ever wanna leave it
Maybe you could not believe it
That my love for you was blind
But I couldn't make you see it
Couldn't make you see it
That I loved you more than you will ever know
A part of me died when I let you go
That I loved you more than you'll ever know
A part of me died when I let you go

Lifehouse - Blind

"...A past so deep that even you could not bury if you tried"
"...They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor"

That's another old song.
One of the song that kept playing last night so I went to check out the lyrics again.
Verse 1 and 2, the whole song, can roughly describe how I feel.
Does that means I'm half dead already?

I put my iPod on shuffle mode and it just keep playing the slow songs.
Maybe it understands my current mood? Haha.
Oh crap.

There you have it, a nostalgic me.

Anyway, had Japanese dinner and desserts at NYDC last Friday after work.
It was a good gathering though I was really tired and a bit sleepy after dinner. Ha.

Presenting the Awesome Team GAX (-1) :)

On the side note, I think I have a few emails to write/reply/update. Hmmm...
I shall make some time to do that soon I hope.

Malay class is commencing on the coming Tuesday, 7th Oct.
I've always wanted to learn that language and I learned a bit from my Malay friend back in primary school but I can't really remember well already. Haha.
When I told my Sis about learning the language, she still remembered how I used to speak to her in Malay and showing her what I've learned from my friend!
I miss my Sis lah!
I miss talking to her cos she doesn't come home to stay.

So, the following Tuesdays for the next 2 months will be class.
I hope the lesson will be good and be able to learn something. :)


@ 11:10 PM