Monday, October 27, 2008

I managed to wake up slightly earlier today though it was close to noon by then. Ha.
I went to town and met Ryan again to do some shopping since he was free too.
I've only bought necessities that I needed and food of cos. Hee.
I'm so so broke lah, like the umpteen times I've said this. Tsk.

Still, I enjoyed how I can be myself around you, thanks to the good 4 years I guess. Hur.
I don't know what you think but I think it's all cool for things to be this way now.
You know I can't bear to let you or myself live in a lie that things will always be the same as before, when at least I know it won't be.
Time and again, I just wish you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Being able to have your friendship still is most important to me and I have no complain.
Thanks for the company again. :)

Be happy. Why worry!

I wanna fly like I've mentioned.
Fly away to many many places, exotic ones.
Being a femme, nobody would want me to go alone. :(
Anyway if I really wish to travel I've gotta have a plan or two, financial wise especially. Haha.

I think I'm getting more and more boring.
Crap.
Anyway, thoughts, they're always random, aren't they?

It's TUESDAY already! Spells 'WORK'!
If we're working OT means we'll have to skip Malay class!
No like.


@ 11:24 PM