Sunday, October 05, 2008

I've attended Jess' brother's wedding dinner yesterday evening.
It's was pretty good and the couple looked great. :)

SM, Herry and I headed to Timbre for a drink after that.
Played games and, I've never drank that much before!
Drinking as a forfeit was a bad idea, at least for me!
We ordered a dozen of shots and I drank 1/2! *faint
Plus, almost 2 bottle of beer and a glass of wine earlier on at dinner.

It was so much that I felt so bad last night.
I couldn't sleep, but I need to sleep, I felt the puke-ish feeling but not overwhelmed enough to throw up, head spinning bad even when I lie in bed, was quite bad, bad.
Tell me about walking straight, this is one of the worse!
I'm glad I can still make it home on my own at least. Hurhur.
Anyway, the company was good and the band were singing those songs that I like.
Speaking about that, I've never drink with the girls, SM's first. Haha.

Okay. A wordy post it is.

I have been happy the past weeks and now that 'feeling' is haunting me again.
Again, it always balances up in the end.
Life is fair still, yea? Haha.
Am always recording the happy times, the not-so-happy times, I keep.
So, it doesn't means I'm always on the up side of life, just like everyone else.
I can say, I'm feeling pretty blue actually.
Times I feel like burying myself in my bed, under my blanket...
I shan't go on describing more, just, blue-y blue. :(

Anyway, I really need to do some shopping.
I haven't really been shopping for clothes especially for the past months!
Comparing to the shop-a-holic me last time, it's something alright.
After the Bangkok trip discussion, and all the comments from SM about shopping there and all, it's making me so planning a trip there!
They told me not to go alone cos it's dangerous. *damn

By the way, a weighing scale will be on my shopping list!
Last night I weighed myself and the scale was near 50, KG!
I'm always near 40Kg on the scale one lah!
Okay this is so so random but, SERIOUSLY, big issue, to me!

I can't get anymore random when I've been writing the same post for over an hour, pausing here and there thinking, mind went blank for a while, and back. Tsk.

I have so much to write but I guess I shall stop here.
I can't continue.

I'm out!


@ 5:21 PM