Thursday, November 27, 2008

Normally, I don't post news of what's going on around the world.
Well, I do concern about what's going on in and out of Singapore.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/asiapacific/index.htm

I don't usually go read up in papers/websites but over hear news from TV.
I just feel for whatever that's going on in other countries too.
Am contented to be in this safe country I say.

2 airports to Bangkok were closed now.
It's a relief that I held back my traveling plans there or I might just be 'lucky' enough.
Now I found out news that Mumbai, India is kinda in a mess as well.
And Ade's going there in December for community involvement programme.
I hope the places my friends/relatives are going/there will be okay soon.

I miss Cambodia.
The place, people and food.

Sitex 2008 is on from today till this Sunday, at Singapore Expo.
I'll be down to get my loot, hopefully.
I'm tempted for that one particular item on my must-get-soon list.
But I have a budget problem.
Sigh, that one thing that has been waiting forever for me to lay my hands on.
Oh wells, since it has waited like forever...
Wait some more lor. HAHA, or I should, HURHUR.

It's Thursday.
TGIT? Yea.


@ 10:47 AM