Saturday, November 08, 2008

Triggering away when I borrowed the T77.
Seems to have a problem with its Auto ISO mode going too high even under good lighting, in turn, you get grainy pics when you shouldn't be. Hmmm.

And I tried it's macro focus.Ain't too bad if you shoot steadily.
The only thing I may like about its touchscreen is that I can choose my focus point with a touch or two at almost exactly where I want it to focus.

All in all, I still heart my T100 though it's kinda outdated. Ha.

Very random and shaky shots from my digi cam by the bay one late night.
Dinner on the eve of November, and I realised it has been a while since I had tcc.

Random.
Just some picto updates.

I'm lost as to what to do to my overgrown mane.
Cut cut cut. Treatment? Rebond? Dye?
Problem is, how long/short should I leave it???
I guess it's gonna be like, "Hello Big Head" from people like Mr Ray if I don't rebond it yet.
Yes, he has seen the worse hairstyle I've ever had!
Hurhur.

Anyway, personalised my new phone and added an iPhone theme to it. Ha.
B/W, I like.

MLTR FTW, yet again.
Now, I don't feel sleepy lah...


@ 1:30 AM